Sunday, September 06, 2020

LAST DAY OF BLACK AND WHITE CHALLENGE #7


I think one week was long enough for the Black and White challenge.

Today is #7...

THE   ALIENS   HAVE LANDED..

You probably have to use your imagination for this one.

It's what I immediately saw when I took this photo.

Can you see the eyes, nose and open mouth?




Can you figure out what this actually is??

It's the trunk of a palm tree.

All the shadows and bumps make it look like something from Outer Space.

Don't forget to enlarge it.

Happy Sunday

Stay cool

Be kind

Love covers a multitude of things.




12 comments:

Martha said...

I got it right away since I live in Florida but it definitely has that alien look!

Ginny Hartzler said...

YES I see it! Remember the old T.V. show "The Outer limits"? Reminds me of the aliens on that show.

Chatty Crone said...

I didn't get it even enlarged. A Palm Tree. . .

Hootin Anni said...

the "eyes" even have pupils!

Ruth Hiebert said...

It does look like an alien .

Lowcarb team member said...

LOL! It does look like an alien.

All the best Jan

Linda said...

I saw it right off the bat!!!!

MadSnapper said...

To me I see a giant insect from outer space.

Marie Smith said...

Alien it is. We don’t have many palm trees in eastern Canada.

Shammickite said...

Little green men from Mars.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great shot. Yes I figured it out before I saw your answer!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I see it. Great shot.