Thursday, September 03, 2020

BLACK AND WHITE CHALLENGE #4


Today is THANKFUL THURSDAY and THROWBACK THURSDAY.

I have added my BLACK and WHITE challenge to the whole kit and kaboodle.




I am thankful for the many strong, capable Women that shaped our world.

I'm grateful for that Pioneering Spirit.

Look at that determined expression on her face, despite the cob webs surrounding it.

I took this photo in the Gold Country of the California foothills .

Remember to enlarge this photo see see the detail.



11 comments:

MadSnapper said...

This is an odd awesome black and white photo. So clear and sharp and really black and really white and I can even see the spider webs. I too am thankful for all they did and also thankful that I didn't have to do what they did

Martha said...

Love all the black and whites you've posted so far. I'll be posting one tomorrow to join in the fun :)

Wanda said...

Such beauty in "black and white". We need sometimes to see the contrast between bright color and stark white and black. I shared my surprise today. Another lesson in contrast and how we look at things.

Wish we could go on a Photo Op together. We might get to talking so much we'd forget to take the pictures. HaHa.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks like a magazine cover!

JFM said...

Hi! My name is Jan and I came over from Anni's blog.
I am happy that I did.
So much dimension in this touchingly beautiful photo.
I wonder what she is daydreaming of.
Have a lovely evening~

Ruth Hiebert said...

The artist definitely portrayed a look of determination .

Chatty Crone said...

This is an awesome black and white photo - thank God for strong women!

Marie Smith said...

You’ve done a great black and white series.

Hootin Anni said...

That is awesome...the webs give it so much character I think.

sandy said...

wow great photo Sue.

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous photo. Best wishes.