Friday, September 04, 2020

BLACK AND WHITE #5 and FLASHBACK FRIDAY


Here's another Black and White image from my archives.

My sons and I love visiting old cemeteries.

There is so much character in the statuary.

It's fun to remember this time a few years ago.

Nevada has a few forlorn cemeteries that are worth checking out.




Even though she has seen better days

She was still watching graveside.

I really like her tender look.

The sky does look blown out but it was a gray almost white sky.

Snow was on the way.

Don't forget to look at this one enlarged.






11 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful!Hugs!

Marie Smith said...

The detail in the garment is quite something. Great photo

MadSnapper said...

she really is quite detailed and beautiful. I like old cemeteries to. Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah Georgia is full of these statues

Martha said...

She is beautiful! I posted my black and white on my Friday Five post today :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love it. I enjoy walking through cemeteries also.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This one is just beautiful; a real work of art! I love going thru cemetaries too, especially real old ones. We have not done that in awhile, but it would be a good safe activity with the Covid still afoot. I need to get back to it.

sandy said...

ahh she is a beauty and yes such a tender look. I, too, love old cemetaries. I have to go find some of the lback and white ones I did a few years back. If I find it i'll get it posted.

steph said...

cemeteries are one of my favorite camera haunts!!! love your capture.

Ruth Hiebert said...

She is pretty.

Shammickite said...

I would call her angelic.
I've spent a lot of time wandering around cemeteries, reading headstones, visiting long gone relatives, making sure they are not forgotten.

Hootin Anni said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. And, like everyone else I too like walking cemeteries.