Sunday, July 12, 2020

A HIDDEN SURPRISE


A few days ago I was sitting out in our front yard.

I got a sweet surprise.

Looking under our Blue Spruce tree was a tiny white flower.

I had completely forgotten that this plant was even there.

There was one tiny white Gardenia blooming for all it was worth.

It only measures about an inch and a half.

I tried to take a photo of it but I really can't get down far enough to get a good close-up.




So there you go...

Happy Sunday...

Stay Safe

Stay Happy

Be Kind...



9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

one tiny little bud of HOPE and I bet it smells wonderful

Ginny Hartzler said...

This would have made my day! You got a good picture. It is so sweet, I have never seen one this small! Yet it looks very healthy. So is this a new bud that will grow, or is this as big as it will get? If so, why?

Marie Smith said...

Have a wonderful week Sue. Stay safe.

sandy said...

I like surprises like that. Nature has a way of making itself reveal something that will be joy. Even if it's small. I have a certain plant over at the lake that has blooms about the size of my little finger ...about nine of them come off a pod and right now they are my favorites. I look forward to them every year.

Ruth Hiebert said...

That little flower is a good example of growing where you're planted.

diane b said...

It's struggling to be beautiful for you.

Hootin Anni said...

A miracle plant! Incredible actually.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's so sweet!

Wanda said...

Almost like a "secret garden" If you could get down low enough to smell, they have a lovely fragrance. I like little surprises.