Monday, June 22, 2020

THE DAY AFTER


Yesterday we had such a wonderful day of celebration.

BBQ dinner at our oldest son, Steve's home was so yummy.

We missed our younger son and family being there but,

We got a phone call and all got to be a part of it.

The weather was hot ..100F ... so we stayed inside.

I am so grateful for these wonderful men in my life.




Our son Steve and his "new do"...

Or lack there of... (:0)




What Steve lacks on the top of his head...

Dave added to his chin.... (:0)

It was such a nice, lazy day.



10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your men are so cute! I'm glad you got to be with them!

Chatty Crone said...

What a nice day!

Michelle said...

Glad you were able to have some family time! Thanks for linking up.

Marie Smith said...

It was a great day here too. You and I are lucky women!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Sounds like a great get together!

Ruth Hiebert said...

It seems that shaving the head is the new look for men. My son also has shaved his hair. I really don’t mind that look.

Linda said...

Good looking guys!! My youngest son shaved his head durung the quarantine. And my son in law let his beard grow to the point he reminds me of the Duck Dynasty guys!
100!! We have only had two days of that a couple of weeks ago. We just came in from sitting outside tonight and the air feels like spring - not the normal for June in Texas!

Linda said...

And thank you for your kind comments - I do so appreciate you and your encouraging words.

Hootin Anni said...

I really like the beard! And Erik (our son) has a shaved head also.

MadSnapper said...

My youngest son has a shaved head also and has for many years. Both sons have beard sometimes and beard sometimes not. Looks like y'all had a wonderful day