Saturday, June 20, 2020

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

 I know this is one day early but i have the time so I might as well post it now.


I am thankful for the heritage I have in my life and I am also thankful for the heritage that comes from Dave's family.

All of these men were and are Godly people.

They are loving, kind, generous and I'm happy to call them MINE.




Our son Steve, my Honey Dave and our son Mark.




Dave's Dad in 1973.

Enjoying the latest Grandchild..Mark...




My Dad circa 1973...

Lots of years ago.

Oh how both Dad's would have enjoyed seeing their grandkids grow to adulthood.




Pastor Dick Jefferson, Dave , Steve and Mark at his Baby Dedication 1973.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY



10 comments:

Linda said...

What a heritage of Godly men you have been blessed to have in your life.
I loved getting to see your family photos!

sandy said...

ahh what a wonderful group of photos. Wonderful to have such good men in your life.

Ginny Hartzler said...

So they did not live to see their grandchildren grow up, that is sad. They look very loving!

Marie Smith said...

So many reasons to be thankful this Father’s Day.

Ruth Hiebert said...

These are priceless memories.

Chatty Crone said...

Happy father's day to your husband!

Hootin Anni said...

Very poignant. Happy, content, and filled with love & adoration.

MadSnapper said...

Happy Father's Day to the three Honeys in your life. Loved all the pictures

Wanda said...

Precious pictures and memories. I remember when our children were dedicated. Being the Pastor, Don got to dedicate, baptize and be the pastor to his kids. There were times they didn't appreciate it. Living in a Fish Bowl. The parsonage was next to the church. But praise God they all survived. HaHa

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Lovely photos with beautiful memories.