Friday, April 03, 2020

HOOTIN' ANNI's INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT


I decided to play along with an indoor scavenger hunt that was suggested by Sandra of MadSnapper fame.

This was on her blog post yesterday.  She posted the link...which I was unable to do...sorry...

Check it out and play along.

The Hunt will go on until April 15.

The goal is to find 10 things in your home and photograph them.

Go to Hootin' Anni's link to see the rules.


1.  Jewelry with red on it...



2. Animal (live or stuffed)




3.  Printed item (magazine, book, letter) with the letter " L " on the cover





4.  Yellow flower (artificial or real)




5.  Framed art with a human image





6. Anything made of glass (except drinking glass)





7.  Something with a buckle





8.  Something square or rectangle that is blue





9.  Anything unopened (can, jar, carton) with the words "Nutrition" printed





10. Macro Mystery  something uncommon in your home done in Macro.



What is it ??

I will tell you tomorrow.

All of these things were found in my home.

Fun to rummage through things while we all Shelter in Place.

Someone else please play along...





10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This last image IS mysterious! I have no idea. But my question is, what are you doing with a Little Mermaid watch?

MadSnapper said...

rotten orange, a planet fell in your back yard? no idea... LOVE the tea cup, LOVE your girls HAIR, you did great, so far you are the only one that did not use a necklace. I like it a lot. perfect. I linked you to annies blog... and for others here is the link to MadSnapper post if you want to play https://snapperone.blogspot.com/2020/04/scavenger-hunt-hop.html

Ruth Hiebert said...

Interesting oictures.

Michelle said...

This seems like such fun, especially during this time! Thanks for linking up and stay well.

Wanda said...

Amazing what one can find in their homes. This looks like fun, but I think I need to get my Sunday Prayer Blog with Kansas Bob done, and my Thoughts for Sunday. Can't believe it will be Palm Sunday!!

Marie Smith said...

An interesting quest in your own home!

Hootin Anni said...

Well, I'll tell you...that mystery item is truly that! Even enlarging for a closer view doesn't help me. Looks like something from a PBS tv program...a planet burning up. Maybe a rusty fence post made of iron (like the top of chain-link)? I must come back later to find out.

Love your red jewelry. Pretty pin. And your human framed art is beautiful. Family? That yellow flower...Lady Banks Rose? (Also known as Tombstone Rose)

Thanks for hunting. Hope you had fun.

nookworm said...

Are you a watch collector or are you a Mermaid fan? I like your jewelry with red stone. Could your mystery photo be the head of an upholstery tack? Fun to see your choices.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Great items. It will be interesting to see what your mystery item is.

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhh what great items. Good job on blue rec or sq.
I leave w/o having a clue about your macro
Hugs Cecilia