Thursday, January 23, 2020

IN LOVING MEMORY


I posted this photo of my dear friends on my Facebook account.

I want to share it here too.

My dear friend Yvonne passed away a few days ago.

She has had a multitude of health issues ever since I knew her.

That never stopped her from living a wonderful life , full of friends and loving family.

Yvonne was a wife of her childhood sweetheart, Grandma and Great Grandma to many, Friend to all

and a certified Disney Addict.

That's how we got to know Yvonne and her Hubby John.

We met at a Disney Convention and as they say...

The rest is history.

We lived in different states, California and they in Colorado.

We traveled together, laughed a lot, ate far too much, and Dave and I learned so much from them.

Yvonne, you are going to be sorely missed by us and by so many.

Until we meet again...

Love you





14 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Any loss is difficult . Sorry to hear of your friend's passing.

Wanda said...

Oh Sue, how very sad to loose a close friend. I feel for you. It sounds like you had many great times, and how precious are the memories.

Take care...love and hugs.

jel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jel said...

sorry to hear you lost your friend
hugs

Ginny Hartzler said...

I'm so very sorry, I know what it's like to lose a best friend.

Marie Smith said...

Deepest sympathy at the loss of your friend.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness Yvonne sounded so sweet. I am sorry you lost your friend. Sandie

diane b said...

Sorry for your loss. It is so sad to loose a long time friend.

MadSnapper said...

sorry to hear this, sorry for your loss and for her husbands loss. the person left behind is the one will suffer the most. you were blessed to have them in your life and to meet them of all places at Disney...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sorry for the loss of your dear friend Yvonne. ((HUGS))

Shammickite said...

Gosh they look like a charming couple. I am so glad you have enjoyed each other's friendship. I am sending hugs and caring thoughts to you and Dave and to Yvonne's husband too.

sandy said...

all the best to Yvonne's family and to you - that her memories remind you always of the friendship you shared.

Martha said...

So very sorry for your loss. The older we get the more bittersweet life becomes. Heaven grows sweeter every day.

LC said...

Thinking of you and her family. So glad you have precious memories of a wonderful friendship.