Sunday, December 01, 2019

LEFTOVERS AND RAINY SUNDAYS


On this very wet and dreary Sunday I ventured out to our front yard.

I tried to capture the bright and shiny faces of my camilla blossoms.







The rain has washed the dust away.

The bush is loaded with buds which should pop open in the next few days.


I roasted our own turkey Saturday.

Left overs are the best...we loved going to someone else's home for Thanksgiving

But missed the smells and leftovers.

So

Now we are happy and full to the gills...




It's making me hungry just looking at this photo.

Pardon me  while I go do some pickings...



8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

The flowers are lovely, but that golden, done to perfection turkey is making me hungry.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness that turkey looked so good - now you can have it twice!

Carol said...

The flower is beautiful and that turkey looks amazingly delish!

Marie Smith said...

Leftover turkey is the best!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your turkey is beautiful. And your Camilla blossoms are gorgeous! I miss the flowers in fall and winter, you are so lucky to have them in all seasons. Makes the winter not so deep ad dark.

MadSnapper said...

how about if you ship me some left over turkey. we both love leftovers but neither of us wants to cook to have the leftovers.

Annie Jeffries said...

Monday is very dreary here. The river is grey, flat, and running fast. Wish I could share a picture of it with you.

LC said...

Feast for the eyes and feast for the tummy. Your photos covered both! And I'm with Ruth. The beautiful turkey has ignited my appetite!