Saturday, November 30, 2019

JUST A THOUGHT FOR TODAY


I think I am recovering from a wonderful Thanksgiving time.

We were fortunate to go to some friends home for Thanksgiving dinner.

We have known them for over 30 years...their girls are young adults now.

There were 16 of us..lots of laughter, yummy food and music.

I only took one short video of some music.

Sad to not have pictures of all of us, but that's the way it is sometimes.

I did post the video on FaceBook.




So, that's my thought for this chilly, threatening to rain, Saturday...

Now on to Christmas !!



6 comments:

MadSnapper said...

some people don't like to have their photos taken at dinners and sometimes it just doesn't feel right to do it. I took my camera, 2 years ago to our cousins reunion, but only took a few photos, no one else was and they did not seem to care for the photos...

Michelle said...

So nice to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did took, here at home.

Chatty Crone said...

It is wonderful you have friends that wonderful.

Ruth Hiebert said...

You may not have gotten the pictures, but I'm sure the memories are safely tucked into your heart and mind.

Marie Smith said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like it was a lovely gathering. Love your thought for the day!