Monday, April 22, 2019

OREGON TRIP PART # 2


I decided to post some more photos of our family trip to Oregon.

Again, these are mostly for me and my photo journal,

But, I hope you will enjoy them anyway.




Our sloppy wet trek to Multnomah Falls, Oregon.

Fun even in the rain.



Temp. was 40F.  cold with the rain coming down.




Grandpa ( Papa) with Maddie.




Grandkids having a ball together in the car.




Son Mark and his wife Kellie.




Another shot of Mark and Kellie at Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm, Woodburn, Oregon.



Kellie and granddaughter Hanna.



All but 2 of our grands.



Mark and his daughter Samantha...her 16th birthday.




Our sweet and funny Maddie.




Maddie wanted to be Papa for a while wearing his jacket and hat.

She said Dave could pretend to be her for a while.

This made me laugh.




Thanks to our son Steve for taking this photo of me.

I just love the dramatic sky.




Getting "down" and getting silly, dancing the night away...

The best memories ever!!!



8 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Lucky you with so many young sweeties to love! Your photo is lovely!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What joyful pictures! I love the photo of you, and the beautiful waterfall.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Happy memories. You have a beautiful family.

MadSnapper said...

lots of new memories made on this trip. love the shot of Maddie in her granddads coat. excellent shot of YOU and I can't image 40 degrees and rain. you all look happy to be out in it though

Wanda said...

Wonderful pictures, Sue. What a great trip. So nice to see so many smiles. You look darling in that picture of you alone. Love it. So glad you were able to make that trip. Good memories. I'm trying to get my life back to normal...?? I remember Erma Bombeck saying "normal" was a setting on the dryer...HaHa

Michelle said...

This looks like such a time of fun with family. Lucky you!

Shammickite said...

That's a lovely photo of you! And what a super waterfall, so dramatic. You all look very wet and chilly. I hope there was a place nearby where you could get a cup of tea and warm up.

sandy said...

wow great pics - what a fun bunch you all are.