Sunday, January 27, 2019

MORE INDIA PHOTOS


Focus of a Child India 2019

Here are more photos my son took as they come to the close of their first week

in Kolkata, India.




I am so proud of my beautiful Granddaughter.

She is beautiful both inside and out.

This trip to India has been an experience of a lifetime.

The kids at the school just love her and have learned so much from her about photography.




She and her dad...our son, awarded the 15 junior high students medals for

completing the first week of photography instruction.

They were so proud of the photos they produced and deserved the recognition.




The girls especially admired her and couldn't seem to get enough of being around her.




I love this fun shot.

The "peace sign"...a universal symbol.....




What birds do...is universal too!

A nice vendor helped our granddaughter banish the "spot".




A visit to the open air market.

Be sure to enlarge this one to see the detail.




Fresh eggs anyone?




Scaling and gutting the fish at the market place.




I believe this is goat for sale.

Dinner anyone?



Lastly,

My son with one of his students.

What an adventure.



6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Wow! This is such an awesome experience for your granddaughter and her father. I’m not so sure I would want any of that meat from an open market like that.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What an adventure! and to go along with it, helping others and helping them feel good about themselves by learning. She is really beautiful. The market is really something else.

MadSnapper said...

Excellent photos!!! love all of them, what a wonderful experience for your family and the kids there...your granddaughter is model beautiful..

Wanda said...

Oh Sue, I feel like I've been to India, and I haven't left my chair. The sights and "smells" as I looked at the fish pictures and raw meat....what a sight. What a totally wonderful experience for your darling granddaughter...does she stand out or what with that cream skin and red hair. I'm so proud of Steve after the hard time he was going through a few years ago. God is Good. Sometimes we just have to wait on his will and direction. Steve did...and the reward looks great.

Shammickite said...

Ah... India. I would love to visit India. Maybe I will one day, better hurry up before I'm too darn old! Your lovely granddaughter is having the time of her life! Great experience for her.

Marie Smith said...

You can sense the energy in the marketplace. Great photos. Such a wonderful experience!