Thursday, September 17, 2026

THURSDAY THANKFULNESS

 Thankful Thursday


I truly am thankful for each and every one of you.

You make my Day !!!

Several of you knew what my  Wordless Wednesday photo was all about.

Kudos to you !

Yes I do believe it is a Fiddlehead fern just becoming "Of Age".

I took this photo some years ago at The Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA.  The building that holds the flowers was built in 1879.

It is the most amazing Victorian-era glass greenhouse and hold so many exotic plants from around the world.

I like it particularly because one can get up close and take as many photos as they want.

The delicate detail of this fern is a masterpiece from our Creator.



I am Thankful for all of the beauty that surrounds us daily.

Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


11 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What a great shot.
I aso like the meme at the top of your post.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, it is so intricate. Surely something like this did not just happen because of science!!

Mari said...

That's a great thankful - and I am thankful for you!
I think fiddlehead ferns are just incredible.

Chatty Crone said...

I am thankful for you - we have been friends for a long time.

Mevely317 said...

What an amazing place, that Conservatory!
Like Sandie, I'm so thankful to have met you here on the Blogsphere. Now I've got the theme song from Golden Girls playing in my head, haha.

Michelle said...

And I am thankful for you! I appreciate blog friendships. They are a wonderful thing. Thank you for linking up.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is the most interesting fern. Truly amazing. And I really like the "to the woman" quote. I've never been to the conservatory in San Francisco, but since it was only a couple hours from my hometown, I have visited San Francisco many times. Your Thankful Thursday posts are always uplifting, and you can tell that you have so much gratitude for many things.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love the meme at the beginning. We are all in different seasons of life it seems, although some of us are in similar places, but still each one is a bit different in exactly where we are and where we are heading. I am glad we have these friendships here to encourage us along the way! So often we aren't able to get out and about like we used to and we don't have the close in person relationships that we once had. Some of our dearest friends are already waiting for us in heaven, and I find that I have fewer and fewer people here that I feel I can call on or visit with in person and have a really close and warm reception. It's sad, but it's also life. THank you for being a dear friend. I do wish you weren't so far away...I'd love to sit down and visit with you in person over a cup of tea (or coffee if you prefer). Blessings to you today.

Babajeza said...

:-)

Ann said...

I knew that it was some kind of plant but didn't know what. It really is a fascinating photo

Shug said...

You really captured a great photo of the fiddlehead. Isn't it interesting how plants and flowers develop in their own way and own shape? I know that the conservatory had to be so neat...My ferns are curling up but not because they are supposed to...because it is so dry around here. I would enjoy seeing it. Great meme Sue. I feel the same about all of you my dear blogging friends. I read Pamela's comment....wouldn't it be a wonderful gathering if we could all meet and just sit and talk...maybe have some coffee and Iced tea? Even though I feel that I know each of you, I would love to give you a big hug and see your sweet smile. Have a great weekend..❤️