Monday Meanderings ...
Well I thought today was the First Day of Fall ...
NOT
Tomorrow is officially the first day of fall for 2026.
According to my tree in the side yard we are celebrating it a day early.
I just love the reds and all of the variations on the same tree.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Ours was spent deep in the throws of our guest room closet.
Why is it that what one is looking for is always at the bottom and way in the furtherest corner?
Didn't find exactly what we were looking for but we did find some good sale-able items for eBay in the future. eBay has changed its format and I can't post things like I want to... Its always something for me to whine about.
Hopefully I can conquer the problems and we can sell ... sell ... sell !!!
The neighbors down the street have some sunflowers busting their blossoms right now.
I will have to go by them and snap a few photos.
For now I will have to be satisfied with my basket of fall flowers on our tea cart.
That's about it for today my friends...
Until next time
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind


11 comments:
The tree leaves are really stunning. We have nothing here yet. It has still been in the nineties. I adore your tea cart!!!
We have also been in the nineties and like your tree, I am ready for fall to start.
Autumnal colors are my favorites, hands-down! I want to surround myself in Fall!
Wow, no fall colors here yet, and I check every day.
I haven't seen any fall colors at the Villa. Everything is still green. However the treehouse is full of color and the candle I have burning makes the room smell like vanilla scones.
I'm seeing just a few fall leaves here, nothing like yours yet.
I love your tea cart!
wow, you are showing more fall than us right now. I remember how pretty autumn is in your area. I love that picture, and you can see the change of color in each leaf. So good that you found a few things to sell. Your basket of fall flowers is nice, and that tea cart is so charming. Haven't seen one quite like that. I wish you a blessed September week.
I love the colors in your fall photo - I have to be honest; we don't get a lot of those colors - our colors come in the spring.
I've always thought the 21st was the first day as well.
Bummer that they have changed the way things are done for ebay. I don't know why they need to fix things that aren't broken.
Hey sweet friend....I'm so "Jelly" ..HA! That's what the young people say when they really like something and don't have it. So nice to see the colors of the leaves changing. Ours are still green or brown from the heat. Well, it's nice that you found some treasures you didn't know you were looking for but not so good that you didn't find what you were hoping to find. Hopefully you and Dave will make some good money when you do get the chance to sell on Ebay. Your basket of sunflowers are so cute on the tea cart....they are cheerful. The end of September is nearing but I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the month... as Always, sending you warm hugs..
Oh I love that tea cart! Is it for sale??? I'm afraid it would cost more to ship it than it would to buy it!! Plus I really don't have a place to put it, but I do love it and I'm happy you have it! And I hope you can figure out the changes on eBay and make some real money! Our kids have an Etsy site, and it seems like they are always changing things and making it more expensive for them to use, but it is a large part of their income, so they keep hanging in there. I love your beautiful fall leaves on that tree! It's definitely dressed up for the first day of Autumn, regardless of what day it is!! LOL. Have a blessed and beautiful week.
Post a Comment