Here it is again ...
Monday and I am again meandering ...
It's hard to believe that 6 years ago this past weekend was our Granddaughter's 6th wedding anniversary. Things really begin to make me feel older and older.
And
It was my honor to be Lauren's Flower Girl ...
Such precious memories ...
Then my thoughts meandered to this quote ...
Yah, that's me today !!
BUT
We gotta do what we gotta do today ...
Before I close I have to say that despite my moans and groans
I am thankful ...
Thankful for another sale on Marketplace. Cash in hand and more things out of the house !!
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind
11 comments:
This quote is me all the time! The flower is gorgeous! From your yard?
That's a wedding worth remembering. I love you as a flowergirl and their wedding photo is beautiful!
This is the sweetest thing. what a special honor to have been the flower girl. such a beautiful couple!! I'm feeling exactly what you feel .. my body feels trapped today and for some reason, I'm am feeling super comfy in my recliner today. inspiration has snuck out the door. my blogger is still not working correctly. it's showing that all the blogs I follow are at least 5 and 6 days old. I thought that was strange so I clicked on one. sure enough, the dates are wrong and so zIm just now catching up with commenting . sending love your way
I think you made the cutest Flower Girl in the history of ever!
Gosh, that quote is so me! I get all 'hepped up' each Sunday making lists, then stuff gets in the way. Congratulations on the sale!
I can so relate to that quote. I don't seem to have much ambition for anything any more.
How sweet that you were the flower girl.
That is such a dear picture of you and your granddaughter. Love the wreath in your hair. What a delightful quote that is, and I think that's all of us at one time or another. It's wonderful you sold another piece and got a little cash. And I have to mention those pink roses, they're gorgeous. Can't tell if they're real or silk, they're that pretty! Have a sweet September week.
Sweet photo of you and your granddaughter. I hope you had it framed.
You made the most lovely and beautiful flower girl. Love your pictures today. Great memories. When I decorated my Coffee Station for Fall, I hug a little sign that made me think of you. "Always be Kind". Finally got a post up, but still having many blog problems.
Boy I can relate to that meme - love it.
Sue, I remember that beautiful bride and her wedding and you being the flower girl. Gosh has it been six years?
I just LOVE that you were your granddaughter's flowergirl for her wedding! That's the sweetest honor ever!! You looked as pretty as the bride!! Love the roses too. Yes, time is flying by, but we have precious memories to sustain us and a wonderful future to look forward to, where we will never grow old or be in pain or sorrow ever again. So we keep pressing onward keeping that prize in mind!!!
This is my first visit to your lovely blog and I'm just in time - I love meanderings.
Amalia
xo
Post a Comment