Wordless Wednesday
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind
I'm having so much fun looking at the world through the lens of my Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3. I will share my world of Rocklin, California and points North, South, East and West. Come and enjoy with me.
6 comments:
All I can think of is how much grout there is to clean...
Happy wordless Wednesday to you, Sue!
What a great job they did, Sue!
Would you believe, we have a contractor here right now, talking to Tom about a tub-to-shower conversion ... one that includes safety bars!
Looks like a great shower area.
I need some of those grab bars in my shower
Those grab bars are essential at any age, if you ask me! That looks like you step down into the tub, is that true? Just curious. Or are we just seeing the upper half of the picture? I don't know why your Wednesday post is just showing up on Thursday! So now I'll have to wait and see if your Thursday post shows up on Thursday to find out the answers! Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment