Monday Meanderings
The case of the Traveling Yellow Rag ...
Several weeks ago I noticed some strange things on the ground at our patio pavers.
Its hard to see but on the bottom of the photo are some goggles which I wear when I weed whack ... and up at the top of the photo is a orange and white garden glove.
These items have been on a little table on the patio. NO wind ! How did they get out there??
Then I looked further and there Meandering out on the grass was a yellow rag we use for wiping tools.
As I said, no wind at all ...
We haven't seen the foxes since my last blog about them. I think we have curious Kits that like to play with things just like dogs do.
Every few days I began to see the Traveling Rag in a slightly different spot.
Still haven't seen any foxes but I guess they are playing in the wee hours of the morning.
We also haven't seen any more squirrels and only 2 or 3 lizards scooting around our yard. Maybe all the goodies are gone so the Kits are on to someone else's yard.
I have to say we are missing them and their Meandering about the backyard.
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind








1 comment:
I am SO curious!! Too bad you don't have a camera out there. We don't either. You must let us know if you ever find out! I have never seen squirrels play with anything like this. Maybe a crow, but they usually go for shiny items.
Post a Comment