Thankful Thursday and the Rest of the Story ...
AND .....
Now to the Rest of the Story ... Wordless Wednesday ...
Some time ago Dave and I were in New York City for work. We always tried to do some sightseeing while we were in different cities.
We took the APPLE Bus Tour around NYC. Sitting on the top of the bus gave us so many unobstructed views of that amazing City.
There is so much traffic going bumper to bumper. It gave us time to take photos.
We passed this shop called Evolution with the skeleton hanging outside. I don't believe in evolution but thought the concept for the store was fascinating.
I wondered if the little guy thought the "wet" spot below the skeleton was blood or something else. Maybe the Mom with the stroller thought her son had spilled his drink ... Lots of unanswered questions ... Curiosity for all of us ...
I snapped and the bus moved on ... so its an unfinished chapter in a very fascinating City tour.
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind
So now you know as much as I do ... 😉😊

11 comments:
A mini unfinished story. Looks like this could frighten little kids. But we'll never know. This reminds me of how I love to hear bits of people's conversations when I am passing them or standing in line beside them. They can be so interesting and mysterious!
An interesting shot and a good story to go with it. Thank you for linking up!!
I love to people watch. So that would be right up my alley.
That is still a mystery - every one is wondering where the water came from.
Well that shows how observant I am. I didn't even notice the wet spot. That does add an air of mystery to the picture/
Everyone is certainly looking at the spot! lol
hugs
Donna
So that's where the photo came from. Thanks for sharing that.
What a sweet slice of Life in these United States! Maybe I'm finally understanding that quote about a "picture being worth a thousand words."
Riding on the top deck of a tour bus is the perfect way to see New York City, especially since the bumper-to-bumper traffic gives you plenty of time to snap photos of quirky details along the street. The fun of exploring a fast-moving city is catching those random, unfinished moments before the bus rolls away, leaving you with a great story to share for Thankful Thursday.
You don't believe in evolution?????
Hi Sue! Really great shot I love that you went black and white. Suits the skellys well!
Post a Comment