Wednesday, July 08, 2026

NOT QUITE WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

 Not Quite Wordless Wednesday


Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


10 comments:

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I love this, Sue. Must have been on a wall?

Ann said...

LOL, love that saying. I think I've been the last one to laugh on several occasions

Chatty Crone said...

I must think slow!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Really funny!!!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

OH, this is perfect for that photo challenge I've been doing. Yesterday's challenge was "words", and you certainly found some! So cool!!!

Wanda said...

HaHaHa, you are so funny, How I wish we could have a "girl day together" what fun we would have. I love this and miss you.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Interesting wall. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Haha.

The Happy Whisk said...

lolololol.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

here have been times I did not GET the joke and was totally embarrassed, that means this sign must be true