Monday, April 22, 2024

PHOTO CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK

 Our Zoom photo club meets again tonight.

It always a great time to see and chat with people from all over the USA.

Tonights challenge is to depict something from Psalm 104 as a photograph.

I had so many in mind and couldn't choose between two.

Here were my choices:

Psalm 104:19

He made the moon to mark the seasons;


I love how it seems that the moon is being hung in the heavens by the "hand" of God.


The second choice is from Psalm 104:10
You make springs gush forth in the valleys; they flow between the hills;


I ended up using the first one but it was a difficult choice.

Be sure to enlarge them so see the detail.

Thanks for looking.


14 comments:

Sparky said...

What a rewarding challenge! Well thought out, peaceful and edifying. Praise be to God for all His wonders and His amazing grace.
Blessings.

Chatty Crone said...

I like them both, but I have to agree I like the first one and the verse. God does so much for us doesn't he?

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

That Photo Club is really interesting with the challenges it presents and I bet it really *is* fun to Zoom with people from all over. Of course that's one of the things I love about blogging, getting to know people from everywhere and what's just like here and what's different... talking in real time is I'm sure quite a lot of fun. Oh and PS I think you made the right choice that's a lovely Moon picture and certainly meets the goal.

Marie Smith said...

Two beautiful shots, Sue!

Debby said...

They’re both good photos - I can see how it would be hard to choose. I take it this is a Christian group. That is really neat that you found this group. Fun to meet others from around the world.

The Happy Whisk said...

Both are good. I lovethe moon shot. Photography rocks.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

The moon with its accompanying Bible verse is lovely!

Mevely317 said...

What great images you've chosen! I'm partial to the moon -- but the second with those wee floating leaves and bit of moss makes me wish I was sitting there.

Michelle said...

Your images are lovely. I love the moon.

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are both good, but I think I would have chosen the second one. Just because it is more unusual and detailed.

MadSnapper said...

they are both perfect matches to the verses.. either would have been a good choice, no way to go wrong there

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are both excellent choices.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

They are both lovely.
I think I would have chosen the first one (moon) as well though.

Rose said...

I love both pics, but the first is the one I would have chosen, too.