Monday, April 08, 2024

OUR PHOTO CLUB CHALLENGE

 Today is our photo club challenge meeting.

The challenge is to share a photo that puts meaning to Psalms 23.

It will be really fun to see everyone's interpretation of these verses in the Bible.

I chose Psalms. 23:3b

He leads me in paths of righteousness for His names sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.

My take on these verses is that the Lord is our Light and our guide along the paths of our life.  We have no fear as we continue to walk with the Lord.  He is our Lighthouse.


Thanks for looking and I appreciate your comments more than you will ever know.


13 comments:

Rose said...

That is a great interpretation...I like your photo for it.

Chatty Crone said...

I love what you did with Psalms 23!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love it!

Mevely317 said...

I've never been to a lighthouse, but oh how they intrigue me!
No doubt, I'll never see another one without remembering "He is our Lighthouse."

Debby said...

Wow I love this! You’re so creative!

MadSnapper said...

This one is a winner for sure! the photo says the verse perfectly. wild clapping, STANDING Ovation!!!!!

Marie Smith said...

Beautiful photo! So appropriate for the theme.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

The 23rd Psalm was the first Bible verse I ever learned, taught by my mother when I was afraid of the dark, and I've used it ever since when feeling lost or fearful.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's perfect. That was a great choice you made.

Sparky said...

Well done! I like the analogy. That's perfect. Glory be to God in the highest for His loving grace, protection and salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Michelle said...

An excellent photograph for your verse!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Sue, in my opinion this is a very good interpretation of the theme and I suspect that your husband served as the photo model too. Thanks for your great comment on my post today about my first film cameras. I have more to post about, but then the post would have been way too long, so will save for another time. Also, I checked out your son's photo website and being a professional, he has some wonderful images. Thanks for sharing the link. It must be nice to have someone to ask when you have photo related questions

sandy said...

Very inspiring to read and a really nice photo that makes me want to walk in the light.