Saturday, March 23, 2024

WEEKEND PHOTO CHALLENGE

 Our photo club is finally resuming after some time off.

The challenge for this coming Monday is : HIDDEN BEAUTY

Most are posting such lovely scenic photos.

I thought I would go "Out of the Box"

Or "Out of the Shell"... hee hee

Here's my Hidden Beauty in every day things...



Gotta have a sense of humor when I can't compete with the more professionals.

Oops, I think I like the first one better..more balance..


Well we'll see what others think when we have our Zoom meeting Monday evening.

Fun any- hoo...

Thanks for looking


10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You did great, and this is beautiful in more than one way! Those who posted beautiful photos seem to miss the point that the beauty should be hidden.

Chatty Crone said...

I think I liked the first just a bit better too.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I like the first one best, but am not 100% sure what it is.
Is it an egg being fried?

MadSnapper said...

I agree with Ginny, you found the beauty in a fried egg, much harder to do than aim at a sunset or beautiful trees. I am thinking most of them will love this one. there is much hidden beauty in a lot of things that are not all the pretty.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Good for you, Sue, for coming up with a totally different and very creative take on the photo theme. Best of all, you can eat the subject😋

Marie Smith said...

Great take on the theme, Sue. Have a great day!

Mevely317 said...

This is so fun! Thank you for reminding me to look outside the box!
Now I want to make me some bacon n' eggs.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very interesting shot. Now I'm hungry!

Sparky said...

Yeah, ok, you did it. Now I wish I'd had breakfast and I'm hungry ... 😋😂
Blessings. 💙

sandy said...

how can a fried egg look so beautiful. It's probably because you posted it and we actually took time to see it.