Monday, March 18, 2024

MONDAY RAMBLES AND MEMORIES

 Today is filled with many UPS and DOWNS but through it all

the Lord holds my hand.

Missing a friend that passed away several weeks ago.  We just attended his 

"Celebration of Life".  It truly was that, and now we and his family go on and cherish the memories

There are blessings with our sons and their families that make our hearts full.

I guess this blog post is about Things off the top of my head...

I know this is a good day and I am blessed.

BEE-CAUSE





HAPPY  SPRING



9 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am sorry for the loss of your friend - I have had that same loss a couple of times.
I just love the last meme!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. This is one of the worst things about getting older. I have lost four best friends over the years.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, saying 'Good bye for now' must hurt. I like what you choose to focus on.

MadSnapper said...

the earth has music for those who listen. Amen and Amen, and it truly does. our earth music this morning is really loud WIND, cold front moving in...Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Donna said...

Missing several of our friends, as well...but we are only, as it's said, five minutes behind them.
Big hug
Donna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sending ((HUGS)) on the loss of your friend. I'm happy to hear that your heart is full. Take care and God Bless.

Sparky said...

So sorry for your loss. It's hard to say goodbye to our dear friends. I can't count how many I've lost here lately. I miss them all terribly.
Hugs & Blessings. 💙

diane b said...

Sorry for the loss of a friend. I hope the Spring weather will cheer you up.

sandy said...

I know at my age I am having several people I know who are either passing away or in a care home somewhere. It's a hard thing to go through with family members and close friends. Glad you are blessed with such a good family around you.