Monday, November 20, 2023

DAYS # 19 and 20 OF 30 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING

 I am so thankful for God's promises.

At dinner yesterday we were talking about the condition of our world 

and "Our World" that surrounds us locally.

This hymn came to mind and I think it says it all.

IN TIMES LIKE THESE

In times like these you need a Savior

In times like these you need an anchor;

Be very sure, be very sure

Your anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock!

This Rock is Jesus, Yes, He's the One;

This Rock is Jesus, the only One!

Be very sure, be very sure

Your anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock!

Copyright 1944  Renewal 1972 by Ruth Caye Jones   Singspiration Zondervan Corp.



6 comments:

MadSnapper said...

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand. Happy Thankful days 19 and 20

Ginny Hartzler said...

I've never seen an anchor like this. It looks to be made out of wood.

Marie Smith said...

We certainly need an anchor these days!

Chatty Crone said...

I am soooooooo thankful that we both are Christians!

Donna said...

I just love Jesus...<3
Happy Thanksgiving!
hugs
Donna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

AMEN!