Wednesday, September 27, 2023

ANOTHER PHOTO CHALLENGE GROUP SUBMISSION

 There is another Photo Challenge group I occasionally contribute to.

The challenge for today was : RUIN

I had to dig back into my archives for the photos.  Some you will have seen these at some time or another, but it's what I have for today.

















There are no winners or losers for these challenges.
It's just fun to think about photographing on a particular subject.

I would love to see what you come up with on this topic.

Enjoy your "hump" day...

10 comments:

Wanda said...

Those are great Sue. But you should have added me!!

I did a watercolor of an old truck. That photo remines me of it. It hangs in our Media room.

Marie Smith said...

I can’t believe it is Wednesday already. The week has flown. Great photos of the wrecks!

Chatty Crone said...

I see those things - ruined (?), but I bet they have a lot of history to tell.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Ruination at it's most ruinous!

MadSnapper said...

the oldsmobile and the truck at the end are my pics. love both of them. all of these fit the word ruin perfectly. ruin ad rust are 2 of my favorite things... old ramshackle homes

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are great examples of ruin. I love the trucks.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

My favorites are the trucks and the wall with the window.
I wonder what makes rusty things so appealing.

diane b said...

Love the old car and truck especially with the fog.

Anni said...

You get an A+

https://kolorsofthewynd.blogspot.com/2023/09/news-update.html

Babajeza said...

Too heavy a load. And the driver went missing that day and never unloaded the stones.