Saturday, November 12, 2022

DAY #12 THANKSGIVING

 

DAY #12 of 30 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING

Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughtful comments.

Dave had successful cataract surgery on both of his eyes.

He slept great and   AND SO DID I    !!!

I was wondering if the eye shield would be a problem, but it wasn't.

He did say things were brighter this morning, 

but it will take a bit of time for things to be completely clear.

Life always has its ups and downs.

Thankful we are in the up "Thankful" season ... up is always good.

Just to bring you up to date on my "black eyes"

Things are almost back to normal.

knot on my forehead is almost gone, still a bit swollen across my eyebrows

and a bit of icky color on my cheekbones still.

Knee is a lot better but it will take a long time to get back to my "new" normal.

Enjoy your weekend


Flowers from my birthday bouquet.





8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So glad for the update! It will be like he has new eyes now! Your sun drenched flower is gorgeous!

MadSnapper said...

Yay for the turnaround and things going your way! So glad he's doing well. It will take time for that need for sure. I've got to cut on my leg that's been there for 3 weeks and it's driving me crazy it won't heal. Something to do with old age haha that's a beautiful flower

Hootin Anni said...

Stunning image! I am so happy life has made a turn-around. Successful surgery and your healing process too.

Marie Smith said...

You two were on my mind. Glad to hear all is well!

Chatty Crone said...

I am thinking of him having both eyes done the same time. I am having m y done this winter. I wonder if my doctor will do both at the same time. I doubt it.
When was your birthday?
Glad you are getting better - but it takes a while for sure.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad it all went well and you both slept well. Glad that you face is getting better too. Take care.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad to read that Dave’s eye surgery went well as it Seems I have fallen behind in blog reading, once again. It was interesting to read that he had the procedure done on both eyes at the same time. Belated Happy 🎂Birthday wishes to you and the flowers looked lovely.

Lea said...

I want someone here to learn from my mistakes in life how Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. webstore ; www.drituaherbalcenter.com/shop. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, Diabetes,Liver / Kidney disease,HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.