Saturday, November 05, 2022

30 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING - DAY 5

 I have been putting my daily post of the 30 days of Thanksgiving up on FaceBook 

and thought I should probably post one here too.

Today is #5

I am so thankful for all of the greetings from so many places and so many friends.

Everyone made my birthday yesterday a special day for me.

Though I was busy doing my stint of caregiving for my friend and prepping, serving, and of course clean up for Dave's and my weekly time at Celebrate Recovery

it was still a lovely birthday.

I felt loved, and that's the best gift of all.

We were also blessed with a beautiful Golden Hour.








Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wishing you a late Happy Birthday!

diane b said...

Lovely colours in the evening. Glad you had a good birthday and you are right the love of friends is the best present.

Hootin Anni said...

That last photo should be enlarged and framed!!!! Being loved is the best gift of all...so true,so true.

Marie Smith said...

You deserve a great birthday, Sue! Glad you enjoyed it!

MadSnapper said...

Golden hours are the best gift of all. We had one this morning when we took Beau for his first trip to Bray park at 6:30 and watched the sun come up while wandering with Beau smelling his heart out. he sniffed and sniffed and sniffed... in the golden hour of sunrise

Chatty Crone said...

Happy birthday I am so glad you had a good one!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Belated very happy 🎂wishes to you and glad to read that you had a good day. Love is indeed the best gift and priceless as well.