Monday, September 26, 2022

TONIGHT'S PHOTO CHALLENGE: COMPLIMENTARY COLORS

 Tonight's photo challenge is Complimentary Colors.

On the color wheel it's  RED.... GREEN    ORANGE .... BLUE    YELLOW ..... PURPLE  and GREEN ... RED.

I again had to dive into my archives.  I just haven't had time to go on a photo shoot.

Here are my choices...having a hard time deciding which one to choose.


This one could be Red & Green  or Orange & Blue






This one is shades of Yellow and Purple





Or Orange and Blue


I have to make my decision in just a few hours..

What to choose??


6 comments:

Wanda said...

Wow Sue. You were able to capture all the colors so beautifully!

Marie Smith said...

Hard choice. I like all of them.

Hootin Anni said...

Top one ifI were you. (All super images)

MadSnapper said...

yellow purple, the middle one is my choice. they are all good choices

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wonderful choices. All so beautiful.

Rose said...

All of these are wonderful choices!