Saturday, September 03, 2022

AND IT JUST GETS HOTTER!

 Yesterday the temperature hit 108F at our house.

Our poor AC was running lickity Split all day and well into the night.

Today it is only suppose to be 102F but then it goes crazy again.

By Monday it will be 111F, Tuesday 113F amd then we "cool" off to 109F

Can you say UGH?

That's the way it is every year in the Sacramento Valley but I never get used to it.

Coming from the foggy air conditioning of the San Francisco Bay Area makes it completely different  for me.

A few more weeks and the weather will be "perfect".

Until then, I will be walking around with my tongue hanging out.



Keep on the Sunny Side of life.

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my goodness. So how cool are you able to keep it in the house? I don't imagine any air conditioner can keep up with these temps.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We are so hot too here in Riverside, CA. We also had an earthquake today. Take care.

MadSnapper said...

the same here, we love Florida because of sunshine and heat year round, but for 3 or 4 months we don't love it, but just live in the ac

Hootin Anni said...

I saw these temps for your area on the nat'l news and immediately thought of you two. Not to mention the heat index factor added in to those triple digits. Get a wet towel and wrap it around your neck. And...
Oh, the utility bill!!!!

Rose said...

the heat really bothers me, too...but it don't get as hot as there. The humidity is terrible though.