Tuesday, August 09, 2022

YESTERDAY'S PHOTO CLUB CHALLENGE "GOLD"

 

Desperation and no new photos can be a challenge in itself.

Our ZOOM Photo Club met last night.

We were to show our "take" on GOLD...what ever that meant to us.

The photos ran the gamut from sunsets to a still life of some golden screws on a mirror.

Me?

I didn't know what to do.  Dave had found in our never ending pile of sellable stuff...

gold lame' (sp?) elbow length gloves.

I thought ah ha...GOLDFINGER...

We found a whole lot of costume jewelry and the photo began.

I looked up the words to the Goldfinger theme and there you go...

GOLDFINGER the man with the Midas touch

He wants Gold, only Gold...He wants Gold...

The rest of the song is a bit raunchy but the few words worked for my submission.



Silly, crazy but fun...

Next weeks challenge is SILVER...who knows what my brain will think up!!



7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

This stupendous!!!! Give yourself a GOLD STAR!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Excellent! Way to go!

Marie Smith said...

Brilliant! Love it!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, this is like a designer photo! I remember the Goldfinger song well. Shirley Bassey, right?

MadSnapper said...

I LOVE THIS!!! all of it from glove to JEWELS. I bet the zoomers loved it toooo... Silver Hair? Silver Years, Silver Anniversary? can't wait to see what you find. I wear only silver, so no gold here.

Ruth Hiebert said...

That's a good shot for this challenge.

Rose said...

I think.it is a wonderful photo and one of your best ideas.