Wednesday, June 08, 2022

MORE WEDDING PHOTOS

 

Here are some more of our granddaughter's wedding photos.

Some I have posted on FaceBook but I am posting them here for my annual photoblog book.

Many of you have made comments about Amanda's red hair..

Well, here it is in all of its glory.



It is so lovely.


Here's another photo showing my hand (Grandma) Sigrid's (Daughter in Love) Lauren (Amanda's Sister) and Amanda's ring hand.



I want to share with you some of the reception photos.


The first dance as Mr. & Mrs.

Billy and Amanda choreographed the entire dance themselves.

It was amazing.





Up.zee..daisy..




Whew...

Then Amanda changed out of her wedding dress and shoes and came back to do her First Dance with her Daddy.

We were all blown away!!












Moon Walk...Electric Slide...Cha Cha.. and a whole lot of intricate steps.

It was so much fun to watch... I think I have the Bestest Family in the whole wide world.



We all danced, ate too much, laughed too much... loved being with friends and family.

I will try to post some additional ones tomorrow but that's all for today.

I still haven't been able to correct my name for commenting.

I remain UNKNOWN...

But you know me as Sue of photowannabe...


6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Looks like dancing is in the genes of your family! Wow! And you got some awesome shots of feet off the ground.

Rose said...

Wow. I can feel the joy from your photos.

MadSnapper said...

all of the dancing is amazing and the twirling wedding dress is Truly Amazing. what a dance that was. she and her dad are having a blast and it shows. her hair is gorgeous and always is
I thought of something for you to check on your blog.
go to dashboard/settings and the first thing at the top says
BASIC it should say Phontowannbee there. if it doesn't change it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love her hair. That hand photo is so precious. The photos are stunning. What a beautiful wedding they had.

Linda said...

I love LOVE LOVE every word and every photo!! I wish there were videos to go with those dances!! AND shewas so RIGHT in changing shoes!!!
You came up Photowannabe today in your comment!!

sandy said...

Fantastic photos. Glad you shared these. Everyone looks happy and the father daughter dance, wish i could see that in person.