Saturday, June 04, 2022

CHALLENGE : ROCKS

 This is our photo challenge for the week on my Faith Based Photo Club.

ROCKS


Sharing my 3 choices for your viewing pleasure and to see if I finally figured out my posting problem.

Hoping I am NOT "unknown" any longer..๐Ÿ˜œ

This one is my most current photo from Lake Tahoe, and my choice

I love the granite boulders:

On Christ the solid Rock I stand...



Rocks in my backyard covered in moss.




Life-like rock formation at Disneyland



Ok..lets see if these published under my name and not unknown.

It does show my old facial picture but at least I think it posted.




7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Fantastic. I think, altho difficult to choose, I favor the moss covered rocks!

MadSnapper said...

yes, it posted under photowannbe and came up in my feedly list. I like all of these but lean just a little to the first one

Ginny Hartzler said...

My favorite is your moss-covered rocks. I am wondering if the Disneyland one is natural or man-made.

Sandi said...

The Solid Rock. ๐Ÿ˜€

Marie Smith said...

The moss covered rock is so interesting.

Rose said...

I love the first two

sandy said...

Interesting rocks - i especially like the moss colored one.