Tuesday, May 31, 2022

MORE FAMILY HODGE PODGE

 Here are a few more photos quite out of time sequence.

It's kind of how I am at the moment..๐Ÿ˜œ

These two shots are from the abandoned train tunnels up by Donner Ski Area, Soda Springs,CA.

This is a great place for photo ops and my sons wanted to go and capture the unique sites.

Dave and I only walked half way in..too rocky and slick from the snow runoff further ahead.

The rest of the family had a fun time snapping on their 5 miles round trip hike.

We sat in our lawn chairs and enjoyed waiting for their return.


What I especially like about this candid shot of Dave is the yellow grafitti behind him.

I thought it was perfect!





Yes there is always Light at the End of the Tunnel...

The light at the end lead to many more tunnels, but this is as far as we hiked.

My back was still giving me fits and I didn't want to chance making it worse.

Thank goodness we brought along our canes ...just for emergencies.



Hopefully wedding photos will be available soon so I can share those too.

Missing my Oregon Family since they are back home again.

Precious memories.


5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I agree, the graffiti behind him is too perfect. And he IS looking cute!

Hootin Anni said...

I was always told by my older brothers the lights at the end of the tunnel is an 18 wheeler! Brothers!!!
Lookin' cute.

You take chairs with you? How smart of you both!!!!

MadSnapper said...

He is for sure lookin cute and there is no way i could walk five miles, 1 or 2 I can handle, barely.... good idea to take chairs with you. I like the photo of the light in the tunnel.

Rose said...

I would have found this interesting...

LC said...

Loved the photos, especially the one of Dave with the quote in bright yellow. Had a laugh about being out of sequence.Me too!