Wednesday, February 02, 2022

ANOTHER PHOTO CHALLENGE

 

The Faith-based online Photo Club I belong to had another challenge this past week.

Most of the group have really great cameras and know how to use them well.

I do have a pretty good one my self but use it mostly on automatic,

So

this challenge was more difficult to most of the group.

The challenge was to take a stunning photo of a Flower with their cell phone.

Most use their phone for "snapshots" not fine photography.

I like to use mine and do it often.

I am truly pleased with the way this one turned out and give myself a pat on the back for success.



Blogger really doesn't translate this as sharp as it really was.. but you get the idea.

I went to the grocery store and shot this in their flower section.

Not much blooming in the outside world.

So I guess my "Wednesday Wisdom" is just to get out there and shoot,

Be it in your yard or even at the grocery store..

Just shoot.


12 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I think it is GORGEOUS! And I see God's handiwork in it.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Give yourself another pat on the back for me! It is wonderful, and I love the soft color as well.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful! I feel better about myself now as I have been known to sneak a few phone shots at the grocery store. Especially in winter, we have to take those pictures where we can.

Wanda said...

Flowers are flowers, found in a garden, grocery store or Trader Joes. This is a stunning shot. You did good. Lost track of time...doctor appts. etc, etc.

Marie Smith said...

That colour is so pretty!

Hootin Anni said...

This is spectacular!! Love the soft, muted colors. And such terrific detail.

MadSnapper said...

it is beautiful and a good idea to find flowers in the grocery store. publix has the most beautiful flowers and I had not thought about trying this..

Rose said...

This is a wonderful image! I do love my phone because I usually have it with me if I am in te store and want to take a photo.

Shammickite said...

Good idea to take photos in the grocery store, there are no nice flowers outside at this time of year. Just lots of snow!

LC said...

So lovely, and I am impressed that it was with your cell phone and that you took it in the grocery store. I am also thrilled to learn that there is a faith-based photo-club!

jel said...

AWEsome shot!

I plan on taking some today, I want to get my winter shots
take care

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What a lovely shot. What kind of cell phone do you have? It must have a great camera.