Friday, January 28, 2022

IT'S FRIDAY

 

I have a busy day ahead of me.

Caregiving and serving at Celebrate Recovery this evening.

I am happy to do these things but sometime my attitude isn't the greatest.

So my morning bible reading was all about not being weary in well doing.

I have to hitch up my britches and put my hand in His hand.

His promises are trustworthy.

I will face this day with joy and purpose... this years word is INTENTIONAL.

That's what I will be today...with a smile in my heart !



Happy Weekend


8 comments:

jel said...

I hope you have a good day! and a good safe weekend!
huggs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoy your day. I love that bench. Have a beautiful weekend.

Hootin Anni said...

My dear...you always seem to have your "act together" in all you do. Have a glorious weekend.

MadSnapper said...

Intentional Smiling, I like that! i know how hard it will be while caregiving, prayers for strength.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I trust your day has gone exceptionally well.

Marie Smith said...

I hope you day went well. Have a great weekend you two.

Rose said...

Hitch up my britches...haven't heard that in a while, but I need to do it, too. I hope the day was good.

sandy said...

Smiling is good - ...hope it went well. I had an hour long conversation with my sister last night and we seemed to laugh for an hour over all the silly antics and thoughts and attitudes we had as young girls. I realized later after i got off the phone that like i've heard before, laughter is not only good for the soul but also for the body. I think I must have healed any thing in my body that needed it, lol...our laughter was that much!

So have a good hearty laugh today~!