Thursday, December 16, 2021

CHRISTMAS TREE SAGA

 And so the saga of the Christmas Tree continues.

About 10 days ago I posted that the bottom string of our Christmas tree lights went out after all the decorations were put on.

Last night after being away for a while we came home to this...



Now the top 1/3 of the tree lights are out!!!

Ugh..I am so frustrated.

It may well stay that way this year.

Its too high to really replace with everything still on the tree.

I guess they lights just don't last forever...

This lady is definitely not a happy camper !!!


9 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

How frustrating. I would have to fix it tho. That's just me. Really, what a shame.

MadSnapper said...

so sorry, what is worse if the tree came prelit. no way to fix it. hope it is the kind that you added, but you mght want to replace all the lights.. or trash it and buy an 18 inch tree like mine. Or buy one like mine and sit it on top of your tree. kidding. hugs

Ginny Hartzler said...

Too bad! Well, you could just take them ALL off, and just have the decorations. That would mean no trips to the store.

Wanda said...

Oh Sue...And I thought my life was a "Saga". I would do just that...leave it. It's a good object lesson, as part of the world does not know the "light" of Christmas.
Will you spend Christmas with Steve and family? You will see from my newest post that we will be able to be with all our family except Jill and Tristan. She plans a trip down here in March.

Marie Smith said...

Frustrating indeed. Good luck with it.

jel said...

Sorry it happen, but I think it looks cute.
to me it made a cool shot.
HUGGS

sandy said...

My first thought was it's still beautiful and then I thought - The darkness is left at the top so the Light has a place to shine. ....hmmm...that was just an instant thought.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((Hugs)) I know how frustrating that is.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Oh no. How frustrating.