Wednesday, November 03, 2021

WEDNESDAY WISDOM

 Here are your Words of  WEDNESDAY WISDOM.






I have been observing my little plant on my kitchen sink shelf.

Its been at least one year since some one gave it to me.

Low and behold...there is a "blossom", I don't know what else to call it.

This little spiky shoot grows every day.

I don't know if it will become a flower or just stay as it is.

Anyone else know anything about it?

Sometimes I'm frustrated with the way blogger reposts my photos.

I think you have to enlarge this one to really see that "blossom"




Have a great HUMP day 😊


13 comments:

jel said...

like the saying, but I did have to look it up. :)

mom could have toid ya she was good at that, me not so much.

Marie Smith said...

The plant is a beauty! It was worth the wait.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Perhaps a Hoya?

Ruth Hiebert said...

Your plant looks very healthy.

Wanda said...

I don't know what it is....but I love it! Looks so cute in your kitchen window with the little frogs.

Hootin Anni said...

That's a Hoya. And what you think is a blossom, it is actually a stem forming for more leaves (it's vine).

Love the crystal planter tray & frogs!!!

Sandi said...

I like the little plant! And the froggies. 😊

MadSnapper said...

don't know what it is, but its beautiful with all the things around it. mother would want your frogs. and the dish the plant is sitting in.. I see annie says hoya

MadSnapper said...

i found all differnt types of hoya, i think this is yours, says it rare
Rare Hoya Tricolor Carnosa Krimson Queen Variegated live

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love your quote. Very interesting on the plant. Right now it looks like something an orchid plant sends out.

Michelle said...

I like the plant, though I don't know what it is. Thank you for linking up and have a good weekend.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I learned a bit about hoya from reading the comments. Your plant looks so beautiful. I came by from Thankful Thursday to wish you a Very Happy Birthday.

-Soma

LC said...

The quotation startled me. It is something to remember when I succumb to negative thoughts about myself. And your baby Hoya was a happy botanical lesson in creating beauty and interest in small spaces.