Thursday, August 12, 2021

TWO DIFFERENT PHOTO CHALLENGES

 I belong to two different photo clubs.

I thought I would share both challenges from this past week.

My faith-based photo club's  challenge was TREES

Here are my 2 submissions.

I love the gnarled oaks in silhouette.....


Trees are the beaver's buffet

Taken at Taylor Creek, Lake Tahoe


Here are several from my on line Photo a Day Challenge

The challenge was NOTICES AND SIGNS


This sign was photographed at Old Sacramento






I saw this sign as we were driving to the Sutter Buttes

Made Dave turn around so I could photograph it from the car on a very narrow road.




Loved this sign (no I didn't buy it)




This sign was hanging at a winery Hubby and I were visiting.



I could go on and on but think this is enough for today.



11 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i like all of them but love the white horse and the first one is my favorite. they are all so different.. gorgeous tree

jel said...

I love the tree shots ,

and the ones are cool

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are great signs and your shots of the trees are awesome.

Hootin Anni said...

That cute chick & old buzzard should be at our front door I tellya!!
Love the old oak tree

Ruth Hiebert said...

Definitely some creative signs. I love the trees. Something about a big old tree attracts me.

Veronica Lee said...

Love the tree shots and signs. How interesting!

Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

You take such good pictures!! My favorite is the old tree…..what would it be like if we didn’t have trees?? I do love a good one with character like the one you saw…

Marie Smith said...

Great signs!

I love tree silhouette photos!

Wanda said...

The trees are awesone...and the quotes had me laughing out loud. I love the one about the white horse!!haha.

sandy said...

LOLOL...those signs.

LC said...

Bravo for capturing the oaks at a perfect time! And thanks for the series of signs that elicit smiles and giggles.