Thursday, July 22, 2021

THANKFUL THURSDAY- THROWBACK THURSDAY- PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE

 

Today can be lots of things.

Thankful Thursday

Throwback Thursday

Photo a Day Challenge

This is a crazy mix for me today

First is the Photo Challenge... the word choice is BAGS but I'm including all my subjects in these pictures.



Even BAGS of trash can make an interesting photo.



BAGS of potatoes being sold by this woman in Uzbekistan.

Challenge plus Throwback from my trip there years ago.

Thankful I don't have to live there and work in such difficult situations.



BAGS full of spices and grains in this Uzbekistan market.



BAGS and things that act like BAGS to go down to the river to do the laundry.

Henche, Haiti

I am so Thankful I have a washing machine and don't have to go to the river to wash and I don't have to carry the laundry on my head.

I am grateful my Hubby and I have been able to take many trip to places through out the world.

I am Thankful I have been able to see how others live and really we are ALL the same deep down under the skin.





8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You have turned a mediocre subject into such unusual and interesting shots!

Marie Smith said...

Great photos. I’ve never known anyone who had been to Uzbekistan!

Hootin Anni said...

Poignant photos. And perfectly interpreted.
So simple to ignore the things we take for granted.

Well done Sue.

LC said...

What a fascinating collection of photos and a glimpse of the adventures in other cultures you and your husband have shared!

Ruth Hiebert said...

You are so blessed to have been able to travel to all these places. Oh the memories each of your pictures must hold for you.

MadSnapper said...

I am also thankful for the things that you're thankful for and I really enjoy seeing these photos from the past of all the wonderful things that you seen. Looking at that sack of potatoes I'm wondering if anybody would buy the whole sack and try to carry it

Linda said...

Good morning! I love how you still help so many others in your life. It's a blessing to BE a blessing to other people and I pray God blesses YOU as you have blessed others. That being said, I understand about using your day's worth of words up! I tell Louis Dean, "I've used up all my NICE for today and won't get more until tomorrow!" Love you, Sue and continued prayers always.

Wanda said...

Very touching post, and pictures to show your heart and travels. Love you Sue.