Wednesday, July 07, 2021

PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE - THE LETTER U

 

I'm thinking that this Photo a Day Challenge is really a challenge.

Too much for every day.

I used to do ABC Wednesday and that was fun.

I'm willing to give it a few more days but then I think I will be a bit more choosy and just do it when I feel inspired.  If I'm cancelled from the group...So Be It !!

Okay, enough of that...

Today's challenge is something about the letter U.

I'm going to go Off the Wall a bit with this one..😏

All of these photos look best enlarged.



U is for UGLY....



U is for standing UPRIGHT....



U is for being UNDER the lights...



U is for UMBRELLAS


That's all I got folks...


9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I LOVE the umbrellas, wow! and next is under the lights, they are all good, except of course one IS ugly. agree might be to much every day

Chatty Crone said...

I love the skeleton!

Hootin Anni said...

Of course the ugly is my choice!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I think you did very well.

Marie Smith said...

Well done. Great variety!

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are really good, especially the beautiful lanterns! This is why I never join the challenges...I like to post what I want when I want.

diane b said...

you nailed it

Linda said...

‘All you got’ was really GOOD!!!

sandy said...

Enjoyed these "ugly" photos, lol. of course there is those beautiful ones.