Friday, May 21, 2021

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

 

First of all, thanks so much for helping me decide on my entry for the Bird Challenge.

And the winner is... FLAMINGOS...

Now on to Flashback Friday.

I know I have posted these photos before but...

I call these women  "MY SISTERS".

Since I'm an only child I have the honor of choosing my sisters.

It's too bad we live so far from each other.

Wanda in Southern California and Beverly in Virginia.

Both of these photos were taken in 2013.

Lots of years and pounds ago for all of us.







Even if we are far apart we have kept up our friendships and definitely feel like sisters.

Thanks to Blog Land we became friends about 11 years ago...

Happy Flashback Friday !!



9 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

And, what's amazing is...all three of you could pass for BLOOD sisters! Much resemblance.

MadSnapper said...

It is great to choose your sisters, you might like them better than what you had no choice. Never having had a sister, I don't really know if friends are better.

Marie Smith said...

Great photos! Friends keep us going…

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beverly now lives in our city and we attend the same church. She is a valuable member!

LC said...

Lives enriching each other!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Blogland and Facebook are great ways to keep these long distance friendships alive. Have great weekend.

Wanda said...

Oh Sue...what memories. Frinds forever. Gosh!!! Look at all that hair I had!! I look bald now, but it's sure easy...and with my lifestyle now, it works really well.
Love you so much...you are a sister indeed.

jel said...

you 3 could pass for sister.
that's cool

sandy said...

wonderful flash back and photos~ I use to blog back and forth with Wanda years ago. We even did some art challenges in a group who did those.