Monday, April 26, 2021

A NEW PHOTO CLUB CHALLENGE

 Our on line Photo Club meets tonight.

The challenge for this week is " ORANGE ".

We are always challenged to think "Outside the Box" and to not be lazy...

So, I got this brilliant idea to do a sliced Orange with Orange slices...

SILLY

But Fun and I did complete the challenge before the deadline!



This photo looks best enlarged.

Technically not perfection by any means..

But

I had a good time thinking and doing it.

We enjoyed the orange slices and the slices of orange.. 😛


12 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

That is terrific in a wimsical way. And a beautiful, colorful, creation. I like it very much.

PS...you and hubby doing well? I hope.

Wanda said...

You are so very clever. But that's how great minds like yours works!! That is so very original. And you got to enjoy your handiwork! HaHa.

One of these days I'll get back on social media...but for now, just enjoying my walks and reading.

MadSnapper said...

it looks so real I could pick up a piece, glad I can't reach it. ha ha.. it is fun and beautiful and i am thinking the others will love it.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Love this.

sandy said...

wow - what an artist u are - this is beautifully thought out and done.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Excellent!

Michelle said...

That is a great photo and a fun idea for the subject!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Now that is thinking outside the box. I like the idea and the final picture.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It turned out so pretty. Orange Art!

Marie Smith said...

Creative!

We have the same plates!

LC said...

Oh my, it has to be a winning photo. It made me drool on my laptop!

jel said...

that was very cool.