Wednesday, November 25, 2020

DAY # 25 of my 30 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING

 

My goodness, tomorrow is actually Thanksgiving for those of us in the USA.

It should be a day of thanksgiving no matter where we live though.

I am so grateful for the gift of sight.

To be able to see the wonder of God's Color Palette is a huge blessing.



I have posted this photo before but I think it's one of my favorites.

It looks like the smears of oil paint on a painter's palate, or stained glass.

I'm so thankful for this view right out my dining room window.

BE THANKFUL




6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

One thing for you to be thankful for is the location of your dining room! This is positively luminous!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is beautiful . Yes, our eyesight is much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving .

Marie Smith said...

It is a glorious view. Happy Thanksgiving!

MadSnapper said...

this is an amazing view and photo. I love the way the green goes poking right up into all that glorious autumn colors. Happy Thanksgiving

sandy said...

wow i love that photo. I would probably have about a thousand of that same view from every angle, every season, lol. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hope it's a great day.

jel said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING