Thursday, October 01, 2020

THANKFUL THURSDAY

 

Thank you everyone that suggested Wednesday Wisdom words.

They were so delightful and right on.

You must have been reading my mind.

The photo to me is the Reflection of our Chaotic World at this time.

That being said..if you enlarge the photo you can actually see order in it.



I Choose to be thankful for where I am and will continue to press on.

Please go to yesterday's post to see what others have commented.

This was fun.

I may do it again in the future.

Sue


6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Pretty reflection photo. I am thankful to be where I am too.
I wish calm and peace for everyone. Take care, have a great day!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, it WAS fun!

MadSnapper said...

I GOT IT and I did enlarge it before i commented. i love the photo, even large is says chaos

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is quite the interesting scene.

Hootin Anni said...

I enjoyed it very much...it keeps our minds active...I would enjoy it if you do it again.

diane b said...

A great reflective photo. I'm thankful for the beautiful weather today.