Thursday, September 24, 2020

GRANDDAUGHTER'S WEDDING

 I was able to get some photos from my Granddaughters wedding 2 weeks ago.

Here are some from getting ready to the ceremony.

It was so thrilling to be a part of Lauren's Special Day.






Arriving at the hotel where the bridal party stayed before the wedding.

Last photo is mother of the bride, sister (maid of honor) Lauren and me ...her "Grams".









I will always treasure these moments.




Her Daddy, our son Steve having his first look at his First Born.




Preparing for Lauren's Honey and his first look.



Such a heart melting expression.



This and the following photo are the only ones taken of me going down the asile
unfortunately.



But I was there, didn't trip...floated my petals...and enjoyed the rest of the evening.





Yay, now Mr. and Mrs....




I could have posted a gazillion but I restrained myself.

I think I will have a book printed of all of them as my keepsake.

Well, I can't seem to undo the first photo..somehow it posted twice...

Bear with me as I learn this new Blogger...

Please enlarge the photos to really see each one at its best.




14 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Gorgeous photos and I'm sure priceless memories for you.

Martha said...

They are all gorgeous, and you look beautiful! I really wish there was one of you walking down the aisle. What a special day it was for all of you!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I sure didn't mind looking at the first one twice, it is such a beautiful picture. To delete a picture, just click on it, then hit the delete button. These are such beautiful pictures. Love her dress, and everything looks just perfect.

Marie Smith said...

Such a gorgeous bride. I wish the happy couple years of happy married life. You are well and truly blessed!

Hootin Anni said...

Precious...so very precious!! I'm loving it all...more!

(Don't get me started on the new blogger)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful the two of you are together! I'm so happy that you were able to be a part of it all. Blessings to them both!

Chatty Crone said...

WOWSERS she is gorgeous - and looks so sweet. Love the way she was putting the flowers on your hair. He is a lucky man!

steph said...

beautiful job, Grandma!!!! And that photo of the two of you together....what joy!!

Wanda said...

Just like a fairy tale wedding. Everyone is so gorgeous.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow! What a beautiful wedding. I love the photos.

Shammickite said...

What beautiful granddaughters you have. And that was such a special wedding, with the lovely flower girl dressed in green with flowers in her hair. I think being a flower girl is so much more personal than being a bridesmaid, don't you? Thanks for showing the photos, everyone looks so happy.... even though it all took place in the middle of a pandemic with it's accompanying restrictions! WOOHOO!

Shammickite said...

Who is that delightful ring bearer young man? He's getting the thumbs up from someone. He did a good job, it's very hard to be all dressed up when you'd rather be wearing a Tshirt and jeans. Love these photos, Now I want to go to a wedding.

Linda said...

You are beautiful! That green is definitely your power color!! What a beautiful bride! What a beautiful family!
Yes, you should print off a keepsake book! Do you use Snapfish?
Your hotel is light years away from the motel we are in today! As is fitting for such a gorgeous wedding!
We are going back out to Chandy’s place today for our last visit. We will be back in December, though...

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Your granddaughter was a beautiful bride, and her dress just exquisite.
Love the picture of the two of you side by side. That should be framed.