Thursday, August 06, 2020

THROWBACK THURSDAY


This photo is from about 1979.

It was taken at Kalo's South Seas Revue...Hawaiian Hut...Ala Moana Americana Hotel.

We had such a fabulous vacation, seeing the sights and visiting where Hubby Dave  was born.

I don't think Mark liked having to wear the lei on his head for the picture.

He wanted to be like his brother Steve and have the lei around his neck.

I can tell from the phony smile on poor Mark's face.


I can't seem to get this photo in the place i want it ...

So this will have to do.

Happy Throwback Thursday.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The smile looks real to me, but Mom knows what's going on. Everyone looks so good, a great pic.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What happy memories! I love seeing these! Makes you so glad you have photos from the past and many more now!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's a sweet photo. I love old photos.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

What a cute family photo! It is a fun and happy memory! Take care! Enjoy your day!

Wanda said...

Oh Sue. How adorable your little family. Part of our legacy is in these old pictures. How fun to look back!!

Martha said...

I love this! I saw your blog and title over at Ginny's place and had to stop by. I do a weekly link up called Throwback Thursday. I would love to have you come link up too! :)

Linda said...

I love old photos and recognized you instantly!!
I love Hawaii and would love to visit there again. Louis Dean has never been....

Hootin Anni said...

I'd go back to Hawaii at the drop of a hat (but, the pandemic & the fact Bud no longer likes to travel). Sweet, sweet memories in photos. Keep 'em coming!

Chatty Crone said...

Why did he have to wear around his head inquiring minds want to know??

Michelle said...

Awww...looks like good times to me. Sweet memories from way back. Thanks for linking up today.

Marie Smith said...

The smiles tell us a lot sometimes!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I’m sure a picture like that is filled with special memories.

Tom said...

...a wonderful look back.