Thursday, July 02, 2020

THANKFUL THURSDAY


Here we are again at Thankful Thursday.

I like finding a Positive Spin on Life as it is now.

My Hubby found this cute little Shelf Sitter at the Cracker Barrel Store

the other day.

Since my logo is Suzy Bee he thought it was perfect for me.

Now it sits proudly on the rack over my kitchen sink.

I'm thankful for my Honey and his thoughtfulness.




What are you Thankful for?

Join by going to my sidebar and choosing Thankful Thursday.

Suzy Bee



12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Your shelf-sitter Suzy Bee is so cute! Your hubby is thoughtful! Have a great day!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwww, that is soooooo cute. I want one. I love shopping in the Cracker Barrel store. Especially Halloween & Christmas time.

Tom said...

...what a thoughtful guy!

Sandi said...

Sweet! 😊

sandy said...

that is one cute suzy bee.

i'm thankful for a quiet home in the mountains and away from cities. also thankful for so much more..too much to list.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful surprise! This is just TOO cute! Now I want to go to Cracker Barrel!

Ruth Hiebert said...

What a cutie! That face is sure to bring a smile.

Marie Smith said...

Such a pretty honey bee. Take care.

Wanda said...

Your home is one of the most inviting places. Don and I love being in your home, and seeing all your little treasures. Sending love and hugs. Praying for Mark and Kellie.

Shammickite said...

I am truly thankful for many things in my life but at the moment I'm thankful for Air Conditioning!

MadSnapper said...

Be careful Linda Chapman might want this and drive over from Texas to get it. It'd be perfect for her as a beekeeper. And it is adorable hubby did a good job

jel said...

A awe moment! 2 cute :)