Thursday, June 25, 2020

THROWBACK THURSDAY


Today is Thursday...where is the week going?

This is also THANKFUL THURSDAY.

I thought I would post this photo from a few years ago.

It always tickles my funny bone.

I am thankful for a sense of humor.

My Hubby and I belong to a Faith-based photo club which now meets only on Zoom.

Our project for this week was to post a photo related to the letter R.

This is my choice.. ROOSTER....

This is probably a hen but I'm pleading ignorance...(:0)




Two other choices are:

RAILROAD crossing.....





or....

REARS.....




Which should I choose???

Inquiring minds want to know...



14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

A sense of humor is needed, especially during these times...I love the rooster and the horses. Take care and enjoy your day!

Wanda said...

HaHaHa...You've done it again...made me chuckle out loud. Love your "R's" You have so many wonderful photo's to glean from. I always find a smile here. Love your blog. We are in the process of getting Don a new blog up and going so he can share his thoughts on all the studying he does. You'd think he was preaching every Sunday. He misses it.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I like the horses with the sun shining on their bums!

Tom said...

...first off, when you lose your sense of humor, I've lost everything!!! Why limit yourself to only one, I hate rules.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like fun. I like your choices!

Chatty Crone said...

Love the rooster!

MadSnapper said...

rear end works for me. now i am wondering what i have that starts with R...

sandy said...

well i love it - they have the prettiest colors. I love to stop in at Arroyo Grande when I visit the central coast. The roosters around there strut around like they own the place. Everyone loves them and they are very popular with the tourists.

I make sure to take their photos whenever we visit.

Hootin Anni said...

As with Tom's comment, I'd choose no 'R'ules. So my choice would be the rears.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I say, go with the Rooster.Looks like a rooster to me so we just say that’s what it is. LOL

Marie Smith said...

The rooster is my favourite!

diane b said...

The horses rears is my favourite.

jel said...

cool shots! I like the chicken shot, cause I love living in the country :)
but the rears are funny.

Shammickite said...

The rears.... what is the uniform? Who are they?