Thursday, May 21, 2020

THURSDAY THROWBACK


I have been culling some of my archived photos.

I really don't need 25 sunset photos when some aren't the greatest anyway.

I did find several that I haven't posted for a very long time.

So here are 2 for your viewing pleasure.




Here I am in Kenya visiting a Compassion site.

2009

The girls from one tribe entertained us with some dances.

Their clothes were so bright and colorful.

Two kids from the school wanted to hold my hands and never let go.

They were all so beautiful.  I wanted to take them all home.




Speaking of sunsets, I couldn't delete this one.

God's Masterpieces are painted across the sky daily.

Happy Thursday

Be Safe

Be Kind




7 comments:

LC said...

You have offered a lovely trip back in time for revisiting beauty of nature and beauty of spirit.

Wanda said...

I just want to hug you and those adorable children. God has given you and Dave some wonderful world wide memories. How special to look back on those precious times especially now when we are grabbing at things to do without going stir crazy.

Marie Smith said...

Two great photos with entirely different focus! Great ones!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You made a good choice to post!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I think both pictures show God's masterpiece . In one it is you and those precious children and the other the beautiful sky.

Chatty Crone said...

What were you doing in Kenya - were you a missionary?

Hootin Anni said...

#1 precious story behind the photo! About the kids not wanting to let go. #2 it's like a work of art!