Thursday, March 05, 2020

SERVING AT CELEBRATE RECOVERY


Last week our very dear friend Jeff, who is the Western area Celebrate Recovery leader

honored us by taking our photo and posting it with a really nice thank you on FaceBook Media.

We have been helping by serving dinner  weekly for many years.

We have met so many wonderful friends through CR.

Just thought you would like to see a picture of my Hubby  Dave and myself doing our "thing".




I really love serving and especially love being able to do it with my Best Friend.



11 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How wonderful! And you're right....serving makes us all happier! I'm proud of you both!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is awesome. Lovely picture and it is so special to be able to do this together.

Chatty Crone said...

Not sure what CELEBRATE RECOVERY is - but I am glad you are able to help them.

Michelle said...

Wonderful that you both support this and serve. Nothing better than helping others. Thank you for linking up.

Tanya Breese said...

What a sweet couple you make!

Ginny Hartzler said...

How wonderful! And this is such a beautiful picture of your helping hands for God!! We have C.R. at our church!

Marie Smith said...

Looking great you two!

diane b said...

Well done you two and you are looking great.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

It is so nice you and your hubby are there to help, love the photo! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend!

MadSnapper said...

its a really good photo of both of you and a great way to say thank you for all the two of you do

Wanda said...

My dear Sue and Dave....you just keep serving...Looks like no retirement for God's Servants. You and Dave serving at Church, and now, I'm serving at home. It's my new job and I do love it, and the man I care for.